- Office: No. 608, Room 339, Building 5
- Address: South Fourth Street 4#, Zhong Guan Cun, Beijing
- email: yangpf###ios**ac*cn
I am currently a Postdoctoral Researcher in the group. My main research interests are:
- Probabilistic systems
- Robustness verification of Neural Networks
- 9/2015 – 7/2021: Ph.D. Student in Computer Software and Theory at Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 9/2011 – 6/2015: Mathematics and Applied Mathematics (Bachelor’s degree) at Peking University
- Yang, P., Li, R., Li, J., Huang, C. C., Wang, J., Sun, J., … & Zhang, L. (2021). Improving neural network verification through spurious region guided refinement. Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems, 12651, 389.
- Yang, P., Li, J., Liu, J., Huang, C. C., Li, R., Chen, L., … & Zhang, L. (2021). Enhancing robustness verification for deep neural networks via symbolic propagation. Formal Aspects of Computing, 1-29.
- An Initial Study on the Relationship Between Meta Features of Dataset and the Initialization of NNRW, In IJCNN, pages 1-8, 2019.
- Analyzing Deep Neural Networks with Symbolic Propagation: Towards Higher Precision and Faster Verification, In SAS, pages 296-319, Springer, LNCS 11822, 2019.
- Probabilistic Bisimulation for Realistic Schedulers, In Acta Informatica, 55: 461-488, 2018.
- Distribution-Based Bisimulation for Labelled Markov Processes, In FORMATS, pages 170-186, LNCS 10419, 2017.